Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's not your battle, it's God's!

After getting a song from God - a girl came along that I thought was the one... i thought my world was melting but it wasnt the one.. The song I wrote is called: IM GOING THROUGH THE FIRE! Im glad that Jesus gave that to me because I am going through, ya know!

I am so glad that God gave me a car that I can afford, Praise Jesus!
I have the best people in my life such as: Steven and Michael (brothers), Stevens wife, Kimberly... plus Ashley and Eric Laws! The best friends in the to hang with in the Lord. Thank you Jesus!

I have the best job in the world and I dont have complain because there is none of that.. along with my church which I consider, AMAZING!

I may go through things but God is right there guiding me through it all and I will learn from my mistakes.

Thanks to Jesus I am who I am to be!

1 comment:

  1. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    If you put a follow wedgit up, I'd gladly follow you as well.

    ReplyDelete