Saturday, April 9, 2011

Habitual Experiences and Practices

Hello again! I am back on the blogging...

First off I want to Thank God for all that He has done for me in my life and turn me around what I have become in Him! God is so good!

Long Long time ago... when I was born, I never knew what anything was about... when I became of age about 16 years.. I started to see and believe things in life that in life now I do and don't regret now, because of Jesus! I was molested by my cousin and we wont give any names... this is a curse that was charge on to my life which could not help! God had a plan!
Present Day! March 24-25th, 2011.
Community Family Church. Youth Conference 2011
Tommy Bates

On Friday March 24th, 2011 - The Devil was on my tracks... I couldn't hardly believe it.. my tire blew out going toward London to pick up my friend Michael for the Youth Conference.. I was like oh man... Michael is not going to get to go to conference. I called a friend they picked my up on the I-75... I was praying like wildfire. Lord, Help me Jesus!

When I got to the church in Independence KY. I was already praising Him! I had my mind made up!
Singing was power warp in the building. AMAZING was the word!
Preached on Adam walking by the gate everyday and wanting to talk to God and then God never seen him for days.
Then there was an angel worked for God - There can boy named Eunuch.. Walked with God by the gate.. talked with God by the gate... when it was time to go home for rest... God didn't wanna leave... He wanted to talk more. God opened the gate and grabbed Eunuch by the hand and said lets sup with each other and commune. I shouted!
Going to the motel... well even before pulling out of the parking lot the spirit hit like no other... Whooo!
There was no music involved, just the Lord come by to strengthen. Hallelujah!
On the way to the hotel, I don't know what was going on but God was moving...
This feeling praying felt too short...

Food was option for me when we got to ourselves at the hotel.
I packed my food and got everything later eaten in the morning..

Morning Service was the topping on the cake. Praise God!
HABITUAL EXPERIENCE
I loved it! which preached me all over! Praise the Lord!

When a young woman is molested by the neighbor or uncle or someone... that young woman can not help what is happening... this is happening to women everyday and some to ones until marriage...

When a young man is being touched or bothered by other boys and having forced extert on them is not what you can consider being helped because its a force. God is not introduced...

These situations are happening everyday and they become practices.. for what they have experienced... believe me or not?

We are not born in this world to know these things which we see in front of our eyes. As a young child, do not have any known - thats why people act. Children are promed to these things, then we ask why we see these irregular act.

Having a mind of God is the main thing - that should be projected... then you would not have these situation or troubles. You would not have a mind to think of these things of the world...

Another thing, sorry guys! The men in the church are acting like women. Thats not God!
If you are a man, act like one... dont go and buy women clothing or being in the women section checking clothing.. wow! thats not a man doing that... Jesus... people notice when there is a shout... they shout women... Lord, Children... they'd say... this is going for the young generation especially.. ha! gotcha!

 I pray blessings to you all and thanks to God for He is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment